Here is an exciting opportunity to take your
views on mercury fillings off the internet, and into your community.
Since most of the developed world drives cars and has mercury dental
fillings, what simpler advocacy than the bumper sticker ? Instead of just
driving, you will be giving those largely unaware of their own mercury predicament,
something to think about while stuck behind you in traffic.
The two bumper stickers below are available for printing, placing on
your automobile, and for giving to friends and family to place on their
automobiles. The images you see below are low resolution, reduced size representations
of what the finished stickers will look like.
The printable files are in Adobe PDF . You will need Acrobat Reader to
use them, a program widely available free of charge. Go to adobe.com
to get a copy of Acrobat Reader if you don't have it yet.
These PDF files are sized for excellent printing output at 600 dpi.
The subdued message. The occupants of this car are okay, but are you
__PDF, 10k, 3 per sheet, click to
Don't pull any punches, get straight to the point !
__PDF, 10k, 3 per sheet, click to download.
How To Make Your Own Bumper Stickers
- 1. Save the chosen PDF (s) to your hard disk by clicking your
selected image above.
- 2. Choose a color printer. A color ink jet, or a color laser
printer, or a trip to Kinko's with disk in hand will do. (I did mine on
a Tektronix Color Laser Printer, similar to what you will find at Kinko's.)
Kinko's should have everything you need, if you decide to complete this
- 3. Acquire full page, 8.5" X 11" label stock for your
chosen printer, and lamination sleeves for the same size pages. ( I printed
mine on Avery 5165 Laser Label Material, and laminated with 3 mil plastic
- 4. Plan on printing at least two pages, an even number of pages
is required if you decide on a larger quantity of stickers. One page of
each design, or two pages of the same design, your choice. Each page will
produce 3 stickers, so you will be making a minimum of 6 bumper stickers.
- 5. Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat.
- 6. Print the pages (vivid color correction is best if you are
using the Tektronix Color Laser Printer).
- 7. Take two of the pages and place them back to back. Image
side out, sticky side in. Place them neatly into the lamination sleeve.
- 8. Insert the sleeve and two pages as assembled into the laminator.
- 9. Repeat steps 7 & 8 for each pair of label sheets you
- 10. Trim laminate away from 3 edges, leaving one of the short
edges untrimmed. Cut out the six sticker images (three on each side) with
a paper cutter following the 2 dashed lines on either side.
- 11. Trim the final edge, and pull apart the front and back stickers.
- 12. Clean the auto's bumper location with soap and water. Allow
to dry. Peel label backing and apply the sticker to your bumper. Give the
remainder of your stickers to anyone who will proudly display them on their
Congratulations! You are now an advocate against mercury dental
fillings. You are boldly speaking your mind in public. You are a democrat
exercising your right to free speech. You are a republican upholding the
ideals of free nations. You are an agent of change influencing public opinion.
You are a defender of humanity. God bless you !